COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Search

The best Animations for Tags and Tutorials

Photobucket

Gorgeous Templates for Tags and Tutorials

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Latest Post

Say Hi :)




Blog Archive

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Archive

networked blog

30 julio 2013

IM Letter and tag: Dark Tiffany

IM Letter, Layout and a tutorial made with my scrapkit: Dark Tiffany made to match the beautiful tube by Ninaste.
❥ Find the scrapkit here
❥ Find the tube here


Stunning tag & IM letter created by Graci Martins.
You can receive her im letters here


CT Tag by Puri

0 comentarios:

I Want to See

If you try any of my tuts I would love to see the results please send me your results Here thank you (x

Follow by Email

Grab my blinkie

Disturbed by Gaby

Seguidores

Labels

Send me a message